Pfaff - Beta Silverline - Winches
Capacities 125 - 3200 kg
Electric winches of the BETA SILVERLINE range are used for lifting, towing and positioning of loads.
The proven technology and specified equipment features make the winch the ideal product for standard applications.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- The electrically released spring pressure disc brake safely holds the load also in the event of a power failure.
- Powerful three-phase AC drives for multi-range voltage 380 - 420 V, 50 Hz or 440 - 460 V, 60 Hz. Motor type of enclosure IP 55, duty factor 40 % ED.
- Electronic overload protection from 1000 kg lifting load as standard.
- The maintenance-free, oil lubricated gearbox has quiet running characteristics due to
- milled and ground gears with helical teeth.
- All parts with high-quality two component paint (RAL 5015, coat thickness approx.
- 120 µm), rope drum zinc-plated in addition.
- Standard rope drum of grooved design, with large rope capacity
- Variable rope lead-in due to two rope attachment points (left and right)
- The winches feature either direct or contactor control (incl. gear limit switch).
- Complies with accident prevention regulations BGV D 8.
Category: Industrial Products, Wire Rope Winches