Yale YPL - Pull Cylinder
Capacities from 10 to 51 ton
Single Acting with Spring Return
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar
- Robust design with long piston bearings to withstand eccentric loading
- Metric mounting threads on cylinder collar, in the base and piston rod (5 to 30 ton)
- Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper
- Oil port thread: 3/8 NPT
- Includes female coupler half
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Universal cylinders are designed for all jobs where high forces but compact dimensions are required: e.g. straightening of steel constructions, removing of parts like shafts, axles, lifting, positioning, weighing, supporting, testing as well as for all general assembly and repair applications.
- Due to the various mounting threads, the cylinders can easily be installed in clamping devices, welding fixtures, frames presses, etc.
Category: Industrial Products, Hydraulic Jacking Systems