Yale - Global King Wire Rope Hoists
Capacities 1.6 – 15 ton
The new generation electric wire rope hoist!
Favoured by crane manufacturers and also ideal for replacement units on existing, worn-out top running or under-slung monorail wire rope hoists. Made to rigid design standards and best quality components, to create a feature-filled, rugged and easy-to-maintain hoist range.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Standard suspension monorail low headroom design.
- FEM class: 2m or better.
- Operating voltage 380V/400V 3ph 50Hz, other voltages on request.
- Heavy duty rope guide.
- Low voltage control for extra safety.
- Upper/lower geared limit switch.
- Wheels double profiled to suit angled or flat beam flanges.
- Hoist motor: two speed squirrel cage, insulation class F, built for FEM S3 duty class, with thermal protection.
- Hoist DC motor brake, rated at 200% torque.
- Phase loss protector.
- Over-load protection.
- Worm gear trolley drive.
- Trolley motor: two speed squirrel cage, insulation class F, 30-min. duty.
- Two wheels are driven, one each side, for maximum traction and uniform tracking
Category: Crane Solutions, Wire Rope Hoists