Yale YCS - Hollow Cylinder
Capacities 12 to 93 ton
Single Acting with Spring Return
Due to the centre hole design a threaded rod can be placed through the hollow cylinders so that extremely high pulling forces can be achieved.
- Operating pressure 700 bar
- Large centre hole diameter
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston
- Interchangeable hardened saddle
- Inner and outer dirt wipers
- Oil port thread: 3/8 NPT
- Includes female coupler half
Hollow cylinders are used as the power component within hydraulic puller sets, for pre-stressing of anchor bolts, removing of axles, shafts, bushings, extracting of tubes, as well as for heavy duty pulling applications.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Category: Industrial Products, Hydraulic Jacking Systems