Yale CPE - Electric Chain Hoist
The Compact Long Laster
The Yale electric chain hoist model CPE is compact in design and highly efficient. Its compact dimensions allow the use of a top hook or rigid attachment to the VT trolley range by means of 2 steel shafts.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Reliable braking even in case of a power failure.
- Motors protected to IP 54, insulation class F or H.
- Phase protection to prevent operation if incorrectly connected.
- 42 V low voltage control.
- Modular design means service and repair is very quick and easy.
- Case hardened load chain conforms to DIN 5684 resp. The chains are zinc plated for added corrosion protection.
- The replaceable chain guide is robust and wear resistant and easily replaced.
- Oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox very long lasting.
- Overload prevention is standard.
- Drop forged hooks are fracture resistant.
- Bottom hook is thrust bearing mounted for efficient 360 degree rotation.
- A wide variety of manual and powered trolleys is available.
- All trolleys can be adjusted to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Anti-tilt and anti-drio devices are standard on all trolleys.
- Extreme low-headroom versions can be designed to suit your special requirements.
Category: Crane Solutions, Electric Chain Hoists