Yale CPV - Electric Chain Hoist
Capacities 250 kg – 2 000 kg
The new generation electric chain hoist for safety and economy.
- Increased safety – the brake is positioned in the load train between the motor and load sheave, to ensure the load is held even in the unlikely event of failure of motor shaft.
- High impact-resistant robust housing cover made from polyamide.
- The overload slip clutch can be adjusted externally and quickly.
- Improved protection – the enclosed design protects electrical components and especially the load brake from contamination to level IP 55.
- Quick and easy maintenance. Two of the important wearing parts – the load wheel and the chain guide – can be changed in 5 minutes. Unlike conventional hoists, complete disassembly of the hoist to change these is not required.
- Heavy duty: 50% ED rating.
- Integrated limit switch.
- Available in 3 attachment options: Hook attached, lower headroom suspension bracket, and integrated trolley attached.
- Remote control an optional extra.
Designed to 50% ED electrical rating duty, in FEM tests the Yale CPV was still going strong after 1,200 hours.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Category: Crane Solutions, Electric Chain Hoists