Yale YEG - High Tonnage Cylinders
General heavy lifting applications
These inexpensive cylinders of series YEG are used for all general lifting applications in any area of industry where heavy loads need to be lifted, lowered, levelled, positioned or supported.
- Operating pressure 700 bar
- Single acting with gravity return
- Special guiding bands for ideal piston guiding
- Hard chromium-plated piston
- Overflow hole ensures a definite piston end stop
- Interchangeable hardened saddle
- Tilt saddles as an option
- Oil port thread: 3/8 NPT
- Includes female coupler half CFY-1
- All cylinders have lifting rings
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Various applications in civil engineering, heavy machinery, steel construction, ship building, soil testing, bridge building and numerous other jobs where heavy lifting and lowering tasks must be performed and where higher forces must be applied.
Category: Industrial Products, Hydraulic Jacking Systems